IDEAS / Suggestions

spazz5697

Hello,

I am new here, not new to bf3 or mil sim types, although not crazy experienced with them.

Let me know if there is a better place to post these.

1. voip volume normalisation - its the internet, some people are deranged hence random loudness. I found myself spending a bunch of time adjusting the volume for my squad leader to try and get it right to then still be deafened by a randomer. Surely cant spend time adjusting volume for half of the team per match.

2. some place to read instructions. found out about voip commands and voip volume from the chat

3. teamplayer markers - would be nicer to have some extra option here to have indicators switched on or some other adjustments as it feels like I have to aim straight at the player to figure out if they're enemy or not. Surely with time it would get easier, but would be nice to make it easier for newbies.

Thanks.

spazz5697

4. would be nice to know what the attachment is as I hover over the item.

weapon stats might not be so bad upon hover over as well

comedykev

3. teamplayer markers - would be nicer to have some extra option here to have indicators switched on or some other adjustments as it feels like I have to aim straight at the player to figure out if they're enemy or not. Surely with time it would get easier, but would be nice to make it easier for newbies.
The map is your friend, I've never used one so much before in a game until I've played this mod.
If you see someone in front and you are unsure if friend or foe call out using the team coms, if no answer check the map, then if nobody showing you know they are foe.

Everything PR BF2 has, but a few changes. For example, currently shotgun instant arrests civilians on insurgency. It should just remove their stamina bar. Which would allow for rock throwing protests to defend the cache. The civilians bait and have the strength of the crowd. Plus insurgents in buildings nearby. A civilian is fair game if currently within 5 Meters (or 2 meters, manual says both), but this prevents the enemy from using larger weapons, its the human shield by area aspect. So civilians bait BLUFOR for arrest, then bring them into prepared ambush by bringing them to INS area. -10 Intel if they take out civilians, plus other penalties for how many shots a civilian takes.

Allow firing while bayonets fixed.

Allow to drop kit, put hands up and lay down to look dead. Or have a separate actual animation for playing dead.

Last edited:

Toats

I have to agree with the voip normalisation , Half my squads quiet and half is like standing behind a jet engine lmao
but i have to disagree with the player markers, the game is supposed to be realistic and having player markers kind of defeats that.
Like comedykev said, just take a quick look at the map and if you dont see any team player dots start blasting off shots.