Disconnected

Antares

I have no idea why for most of the servers after loading this will show up, I can only join one server for less than one sec then I'm out of the server with this showing up. I tried use VPN it is not work, even server in my contry still have this problem. So how can I fix it. And I tried start the vu with administrator. I'm using windows 11

Attachments

Antares

I have no idea why for most of the servers after loading this will show up, I can only join one server for less than one sec then I'm out of the server with this showing up. I tried use VPN it is not work, even server in my contry still have this problem. So how can I fix it. And I tried start the vu with administrator. I'm using windows 11
I tried more servers and I found I could only join the SEA community server.

comedykev

What’s the ping of the servers you are trying to connect, your location and can you see the location of the server.
If you are long distance you may not be able to connect due to high ping or IP address location.

Antares

What’s the ping of the servers you are trying to connect, your location and can you see the location of the server.
If you are long distance you may not be able to connect due to high ping or IP address location.
I can connect to a server with 200 ping but I can not connect to a server with 40 ping, people in the server can see me in and out